Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonforce

Options
  • 21-03-2005 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

these guys are supposed to be supporting Maiden and Manson in august, just had a listen to their album sonic firestorm today, pretty good !!

anybody know 'em ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

One of my favourite bands. In my opinion, they have the perfect amounts of thrash and power metal in their music. Never gets too boring or too annoying. Everyone must check them out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

So where did you hear about them supporting Maiden? That would make it worth the rediculous ticket price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

this isnt the gigs forum, but they is supporting maiden on their tour everywhere else, so its looking likely tthat they'll drop by here....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dragonforce rule. They can be incredibly cheesy at times, but its still good. Theyre like the perfect mix between manowar and children of bodom, with a bit of maiden thrown in too. Bit the guitarists overuse pinch harmonics, imo.

Theyre the main deciding factor over whether or not i go to maiden in august. Ive seen maiden before, not too puched about manson, but unless dragonforce are playing or i have a lot of spare cash at the time, i wont go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Ah come on bassist, come so I can use you as a foot stool! :p
    Also, he got me ta listen to Sonic Firestorm....absolutely incredible...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

they're pretty good, if its comfirmed i might get a ticket..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I have the Vally of the Damned album, bloody great stuff, corny as hell and backed up by a million notes a second of guitar/drum spam, cant beat it with a big stick :)

Advertisement