Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming Practice

Options
  • 21-03-2005 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All. At the mo I'm working i'm working as 2nd level support but I did a degree in Comp Sci in Kevin Street 3 years ago. After 4 years of college I went back to my call centre job "for the summer" but I've been there 3 years now having moved into support. I've been thinking of getting back into programming or even just brushing up on it for my cv. Basically I'd like practice assignments in Java/C++/C/VB so I can refresh my memory - any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

tk123 wrote:
    Hi All. At the mo I'm working i'm working as 2nd level support but I did a degree in Comp Sci in Kevin Street 3 years ago. After 4 years of college I went back to my call centre job "for the summer" but I've been there 3 years now having moved into support. I've been thinking of getting back into programming or even just brushing up on it for my cv. Basically I'd like practice assignments in Java/C++/C/VB so I can refresh my memory - any suggestions?

http://topcoder.com runs an online programming competition thing. You can do practice problems (thousands of them) at any time, and participate in the competitions as well if you like.

There's also RentaCoder , where you can practice programming and make a bit of money out of it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanx!! :D

Advertisement