Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteos DS (Jap) TV Add

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Oh and a basic SWF demo (dont expext good gfx)

http://frostbyte1120.heydo.com/meteos.swf

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i have no idea what the hell i was doing in that game. i matched colours and things lifted. weird!

Took me a while to figure out, its addictive may pick up the DS version. You need 3 of a colur in a row (horizontal or vertical) for it to lift off but if it stoo heavy or gets hit on its way up it may come back down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Rew wrote:
    Took me a while to figure out, its addictive may pick up the DS version. You need 3 of a colur in a row (horizontal or vertical) for it to lift off but if it stoo heavy or gets hit on its way up it may come back down.

That thing is so freakin bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

,man its addictive even though i havnt a clue what its about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

This game looks mental!

It's made by the guy who did REZ + Lumines(on the PSP) but this is supposed to be even better than Lumines!

The people who've played it on rmlluk.com and ntsc-uk.com love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

can i just say WTF

It takes a little getting used to dont expect to be any good at it first time, the reviews are shapeing up well the multiplay and the stats feature looks really cool. Its on my wish list anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Thanks for the demo link Rew.This looks like the kind of game you'd need to play. When I first started playing that demo, I was like "What's going on!? Why are things falling from the sky? Ahhh". But it looks fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Waiting for mine from Lik-Sang :D

• Advertisement

Wouln't go Jap on this one, all the little touches require u to be able to read em (stats etc.)

Been playing the demo a good bit and have clocked up to anout 150,000. Very addictive...

Advertisement