Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast Food

Options
  • 22-03-2005 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Whats wrong with Galway!?!?....a KFC just opened in Athone!...ATHLONE for christ sake!...Athlone gets a KFC and we get an out break of the winter vomiting bug...I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

But fast-food sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

to you maybe but alot of people like it too and some can't afford to eat in other more formal establishments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Syxpak's right you know. But if you want good Fastfood go to McDonagh's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

with the ammount of fast food places we have we'll be like the americans in a few years.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Mcdonaghs,marios and that place opposite roisins are all great,no need for kfc.although i would like if the colonol came and burned down all the mcdonalds and burgerking type places ahahaha! why do people go and buy food that makes you sick and still leaves you hungry jeez!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

SyxPak wrote:
    But fast-food sucks.
    Says a man who was partly responsible for most of the R&D output of the Kebab House in the last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Robbo wrote:
    Says a man who was partly responsible for most of the R&D output of the Kebab House in the last year...
    haha. i can picture it now...
    scene: a seedy lab out the back of the kebab house.
    the foreign dude is hunched over their latest experiment - a bacon burger with chilli, kebab meat, chips and some curry sauce thrown on for the laugh - wearing a pristine white labcoat, with his sleeves rolled up to show off his unbelievably hairy arms.

damn sleep deprivation x_x

tman wrote:
    haha. i can picture it now...
    scene: a seedy lab out the back of the kebab house.
    the foreign dude is hunched over their latest experiment - a bacon burger with chilli, kebab meat, chips and some curry sauce thrown on for the laugh - wearing a pristine white labcoat, with his sleeves rolled up to show off his unbelievably hairy arms.

damn sleep deprivation x_x

My arms aren't that hairy....

to you maybe but alot of people like it too and some can't afford to eat in other more formal establishments

Who said anything about eating out?
    Buy a heap vegetables and meat in shops around Galway (market on a saturday, several fruit/veg type stores around the place, several cheap butchers), bring em home and cook em. You save money in the long-run and you'll be eating far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Says the creators of the galwaylan special.... :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Whats wrong with Galway!?!?....a KFC just opened in Athone

where in Athlone?

thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

SyxPak wrote:
    My arms aren't that hairy....
    I think he means the half man/half sasquatch who works in the Kebabhaüs.

He had nothing to do with the GalwayLAN special. He merely follows instructions.
    It was before his time

He's one of the few (besides John) who can do it right most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah john from the kebab house is the king

Asok wrote:
    Yeah john from the kebab house is the king
    Mentally unwell, but still the purveyor of regal nosebag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ivylooloo

derv wrote:
    with the ammount of fast food places we have we'll be like the americans in a few years.

It's true, practically 70% of our country is fat. Stay away from fast food like the plague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭castlebarian

kfc openin in castlebar spring 2006

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Anybody try Sylvios in liosban yet beside the :eek: adult movie shop :eek: was in there yesterday. got a very tasty pizza. nice and clean place :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

What I'm still waiting on is that damn Pizza Hut, they said they're opening in Wellpark last Summer >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Chrsit I could do with a Kebabhouse right now

• Advertisement

has to be mcdonaghs?yum

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and fairly close to nuns island...mmm...oh yes.....
    Love the chinese takeaway that is about 10 seconds walk from my door though. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

and fairly close to nuns island...mmm...oh yes.....
    Love the chinese takeaway that is about 10 seconds walk from my door though. Lovely stuff.

That could be dangerous on teh wallet and on the gut!

Live life dangerously!
    My aching wallet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭castlebarian

has to be mcdonaghs?yum

ya god hu cares about kfc mc dollands burger king pizza hut when u have somewere like mc donaghs the best soakage ya can get any one ever had a caffolas ??????? like mc donaghs

ya god hu cares about kfc mc dollands burger king pizza hut when u have somewere like mc donaghs the best soakage ya can get any one ever had a caffolas ??????? like mc donaghs
    Translation: Yes, God who cares about, KFC, McDonalds, Burger King or Pizza Hut when you have somewhere like McDonaghs, the food is quite nice.
    Have you ever had the delight of trying a Caffolas?
    The next bit of this ancient language on the parchment is faded but it either says, Caffolas is like McDonaghs(It's like McDonaghs.) or that this prehistoric man was also a fan of McDonaghs(I like McDonaghs.).

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Translation: Yes, God who cares about, KFC, McDonalds, Burger King or Pizza Hut when you have somewhere like McDonaghs, the food is quite nice.
    Have you ever had the delight of trying a Caffolas?
    The next bit of this ancient language on the parchment is faded but it either says, Caffolas is like McDonaghs(It's like McDonaghs.) or that this prehistoric man was also a fan of McDonaghs(I like McDonaghs.).
    Thanks Tar, I think castlebarian needs to stay in school!
    Or use this http://www.textspeak.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

mikegannon wrote:
    :eek: adult movie shop :eek: was in there yesterday
    Anything good in there? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

biko wrote:
    Anything good in there? :)

Nope nothin took my fancy. :( :rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

90€ for a dvd no thanks also fast food should be banned its ruining the world
    a hamburger in mcdonalds in america is 29c no wonder so many of them are obese and we're getting there:( :eek: :mad:

Advertisement