Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast Food

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donkeyradish

Theres no such thing as fast food in Galway.

Sure you can go into Supermacs. But it'll still be 20 minutes before you get to eat anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ah sure i have a good heart good steady 120 beats a minute, can't be that bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

The Fries aren't just regular ones, they have this absolutely lovely seasoned taste off them. :)

It's called Monosodium Glutamate, or MSG mate.
    Trés bad for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

wet-paint wrote:
    It's called Monosodium Glutamate, or MSG mate.
    Trés bad for you.

I've only eaten those fries twice in my life so I think I'm a few orders away from a stroke yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I've only eaten those fries twice in my life so I think I'm a few orders away from a stroke yet :D

Yes, but you regularly eat full cakes, that's gonna catch up soon.... then again, I probably will die before you, as I eat a full swiss roll weekly. Not to mention all the baked items i eat when watching DVDs.....

Mmmmm.... Swiss Roll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yes, but you regularly eat full cakes, that's gonna catch up soon.... then again, I probably will die before you, as I eat a full swiss roll weekly. Not to mention all the baked items i eat when watching DVDs.....

Mmmmm.... Swiss Roll

Not regularly! Well....not really. Normally when I go to someone elses house, when I'm watching a movie we wend up eating popcorn or chocolate. When I go to redhairguys we end up eating entire cakes each and mugs of tea.

Quite strange when one thinks about it. Its almost a tradition now.

I don't however, eat full cakes outside of this practice, rest assured :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Shhhh..... now, it's okay.

I don't think we really do need to explain ourselves.

But.... yes. I have been known to eat copious amounts of baked goods in a short period of time. It's just that they're sooooo damn tasty.

At my wedding, there will be two cakes. one for the ceremony, for my bride and myself to cut and give to the guests. And another one, in a special darkened room, beside a cauldron of tea, and it will be all for me.... FOR MEEEE!!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Advertisement