Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charles De Gaulle to Orly

• 22-03-2005 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Myself and Mrs Bailey are going to Morocco this weekend on a holiday booked via lastminute.com. To get there we're going from Dublin to London, London to Paris and Paris to Agadir (around the world for a shortcut!!). I'm only after realising that we fly into Charles De Gaulle airport and we fly out of Orly. My question is, how do I get from one airport to the next (preferably in the quickest time possible) and how long is it likely to take to get between the two (we fly into CDG at 17:15 and depart Orly at 20:20).
    I just hope we can check our bags in for the entire journey!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,595 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Got the bus between the two a few years ago. Think it was about 45 min, if not an hour. I'd imagine details should be on either airport's website. I doubt if you can check bahs through when you're using 2 different airports in the same city. 3 hours is a *very* tight gap! If the flight to CDG is delayed, you're in trouble! Would try and rebook a later flight out of Orly if at all possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Try http://www.discoverfrance.net/Boutique/Travel/Airport_Shuttle/faq.html - search google for "CDG Orly Transfer" and a lot of pages come up.

As for your bags - hard to tell. Call the Airline or lastminute.com and find out.

Advertisement