Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Water

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

:eek: :eek: :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope somebody records this, quite a show, do it in public and you'll make money at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 loafer's glory

well the way I see it, if the ring does start melting i can flick off little drips of molten plastic in your direction.

oh ****, I still have to decide a winner of the lightbulb competition before tomorrow night. bollocks. larry, would you care to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 TheMasterG

For those that think fire-breathing is cool and may want to try it remember it's also very dangerous : have a read of this before deciding to have a go :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Well anyone who is dumb enough to try it without being aware of the extent of the dangers or hazards gets what he/she deserves. Doing it without knowing anything about how to do it as safely as possible is likely to end in tears. (if you have tear ducts left) That said, no matter how much you protect yourself, it is inherintly a dangerous practice, and it's not a matter of "if" something goes wrong, but "when"

Advertisement