Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marshall Law

Options
  • 22-03-2005 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

can you still get Marshall Law comics anywhere? I remember these used to be the absolute best. I read them to death in college, but can't find a whisper now. Not even online.... Does anyone remember this guy?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'm sort of interested in them because I dig Kevin O'Neill's artwork. As far as I know there's a few trades and stuff out - I think DC are carrying them. Other Realms has had one or two of them from time to time, at any rate.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Yeah, there are trades knocking about (Fear and Loathing is one I seen recently) You should be able to pick them up in any of the comic shops.

Advertisement