Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable TV

Options
  • 22-03-2005 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

I am having problems with Chorus cable TV here in Kilkenny.

Currently fed up to the back teeth of Chorus and the 'service' they provide. Have had loads of problems that have eventually been sorted out after many a comical incidents - like asking them to put in a second connection and they ended up cutting off any connection.
    2 weeks later and several days off work and many irate phonecalls later it was sorted - and all the time they charged me for the pleasure !

The problems I have now are with the channels freezing and channels being unavailable and the cable box generally messing up on a daily basis. Its been happening a lot recently and I have been sufficiently cheesed off for me to change supplier if possible.

What are the alternatives to Chorus Cable. Satellite/Sky/Freeview - would these be any better and available ?

I want standard channels like the Irish and UK terrestrial channels and maybe one or two others (not that bothered about sport/movie channels).

Any advice appreciated. Ta

Advertisement