Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for events across the country

Options
  • 22-03-2005 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Im trying to get as many events listed on my site as possible, we put them up in the directory free of charge. So if you know of ANY kind of poker nights, tournaments, cash games, card clubs etc etc., happening anywhere in the country, I'd be very grateful if you send them my way. Also, if you have a contact number/email address for the organisers that would be brilliant.
    Regards
    -Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

You could copy them from here..................

Then ask The Hendon Mob's solicitor to represent you. Tom's got a number for PokerPages so watch out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Me??? Steal???

Im lookin aswell for any obscure local events, held in pubs etc. Basically anything poker in Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Takca

Hi Guys,

Don't know if you will be interested in these but here in sligo there is at
    least two weekly texas holdem tournaments in two seperate pubs. They both
    only started up in the last month or so but seem to be getting a fair few people.

Instead of giving you the details here is a URL to the page where I found them
    http://www.homepokergames.com/ireland.php

Been lurking around this forum for a while now good work lads keep
    it up.

Derek.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Thanks very much for the link Derek, much appreciated

Advertisement