Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tropical Fish free

• 22-03-2005 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

This might come across strange,as I know people don`t do thisso don`t flame me out of it for the offer. I Have finished cycling my tank with some hardy tropical fish, All healthy no diseases or problems, at all
    And I have desided on the theme for the tank so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a couple of fish ?( for a new tank or for cycling your new tank etc,??)

Two yellow/orange platies ( both females )
    4 Black widow tetras ( I think two male two female as I have found eggs under a plant )
    4 zebra Danios ( 3 males 1 female I think)

Its clondalkin area so!!

:o)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hiya,

Repopulating a tank after a cucumber problem (long story- if you're interested read my journal for the details)......

I'd be extremely appreciative of the fish, all of them, and am in a position to collect (I live in Lucan village)- if its ok with you.

My current setup is back on top form- its a 240 litre Jewel system with 4 platties and a pleco at present. Water quality is fine- and all previous problems solved. My 5 fish are rather lonely in there all on their own :(

Could you PM me your contact details and I'll get in touch to organise collection- if thats ok with you.

Thanks,

Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

Hiya ah ****e

Only and hour ago told the women who wants them and Was supposed to turn up today and didnt its ok she sent a hugh apology, and arranged to collect tmw.

Sorry Dude would have loving to give them to yeh,

If anything happens tmw And it falls through will let yeh know, for sure,

Sorry to here about the tank

Rob

Thanks for getting back to me- if for any reason she doesn't turn up- please let me know, I'd be totally over the moon to get the fish.

Thanks,

Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Aw Man, I felt really bad when I read this. :( I collected the fishies lastnight. Ronán should be in contact with ye Shane, althought we'd love to have them all, it sounds like your tank is more in need of these fish. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

Hiya all

Ah well couldnt be helped,

If Im doing anything again will let you know

All do my rams now look a lot happyier that they now have a side of the tank each

Happy home fishes :o)

Take care All

Rob

• Advertisement

bubby wrote:
    Aw Man, I felt really bad when I read this. :( I collected the fishies lastnight. Ronán should be in contact with ye Shane, althought we'd love to have them all, it sounds like your tank is more in need of these fish. :D

Hi Maeve,

Ronán was talking to me earlier- thanks a mill for getting back to me.
    Its really decent of you both!
    Will be in touch with Ronán during the week, I have his mobile.

Have a good Easter,

Shane

Advertisement