Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT4 Which cars have you got?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

if you change the oil ($50) it pumps out full whack, which is about the equivalent of a washing machine in the diahtzi's case.. in some cases it can the 60bhp extra.

I started with an '89 Skyline GTS bought for around 9k, sold that piece of crap autobanchi and bought a bigger turbo, and kept going.

Currently with €1,132,000 in the bank plus ;

840bhp Ford GT
    940bhp Chevrolet cien
    720bhp M5
    270bhp FTO gpx Version R
    540bhp M3 GTR
    520bhp R5 Maxi turbo
    570bhp peugeot 205 T16 evo2 rally car
    350bhp vx220 turbo
    470bhp Skyline GTS
    300bhp HF integrale rally car
    280bhp RS200
    770bhp Option Stream Z (nissan 350z)
    497bhp Impreza rallycar

Loads of other cars, but the garage is due a cleanup, I think the T16 is best overall, particularly for snow, dirt courses etc. althought the M5 can be fun with hard rear tyres and all aids turned off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the car i started off with was the mazda mx5 ,,fair crap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

abccormac wrote:
    TVR cerbera speed 12, supercharger 1100+ horsepower, c270mph top speed:eek:

Doesn't do corners though.

second hand lancer should do you for a while, with some tuning they are very quick.
    i was going to get that today because i got shed loads of money from the japanese championships as well as completing all the normal & easy "special conditions" things (note: i sold most of the cars i won, as they were no use)... but i went for the mclaren mercedes slr. it's horrible until you get used to it... i'm dominating europe with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

the car i started off with was the mazda mx5 ,,fair crap

What's the most power you got out of the mx-5?

I won the speed 12, it's useless, I sold it for about 50 grand I think.
    Did anyone buy a TVR350? The brakes are terrible, I thought it would have been a joy to drive like the Cerbera in GT2....I'll keep looking, I just won the attached car in the NA Professional catagory, looking forward to having a listen : )

I drove the Slr on the last driving mission, the gearbox is too long, it does 99mph at the top of second gear if I'm not mistaken. Is it possible to turn of the driving aids permanently, or does it have to be done with every new car individually?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Fabritzo wrote:
    I won the speed 12, it's useless, I sold it for about 50 grand I think.
    For 50 grand, it's not even worth selling.
    Did anyone buy a TVR350? The brakes are terrible
    Brakes on most road cars are terrible. Try the Ford GT '05. It's a complete dog.
    Is it possible to turn of the driving aids permanently, or does it have to be done with every new car individually?
    I don't think it's possible :(

Does anyone know if it's possible to race modify a road car (like in GT2, when you've done all three weight reductions, you can modify it and get the body redone with sponsor decals and everything)?

Also, how do you take screenshots during replays??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

(Sorry for digging up the thread again!)

2000 Pagani Zonda C12S - 1029 BHP
    2002 Cadillac Cien - 995 BHP
    2005 Ford GT - 868 BHP
    1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 - 720 BHP
    2003 Aston Martin DB9 - 680 BHP
    2004 Dodge RAM 1500 - 573 BHP
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept - 495BHP
    2001 Lexus SC430 - 447 BHP
    2001 Mazda RX8 Concept (Type-1) - 285 BHP
    2005 Mazda 6 MPS - 272 BHP
    2022 Nike One 2022 - 259 BHP
    1987 Lotus Espirit Turbo HC - 229 BHP