Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wireless and gaming

• 22-03-2005 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Are the wireless network products on the market good enough for gaming. I'm getting a 1mb broadband connection, and want to buy wirless setup that won't cause a bottle neck for gaming, is the new pre-n series the best out there??? who's the best manafacturer??? would a pci card or bluetooth be better???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Whats that?
    Is that....why yes it is.....its a search function!! Fancy seeing one of them 'round here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I hear this product is the cat's miaow when it comes to wireless gaming. Worth reading the review, anyway.

Cheers,
    JP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭dublinguy05

ah funny man, I asked for advice not a sarcastic answer you little pr*ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭dublinguy05

thks joypad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

If you wanted advice you should of trawled through the millions of other threads on this subject.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

dublinguy05 banned for 1 week for abusive behavior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Bloody dubs! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bierhoff1

sjones wrote:
    Bloody dubs! :p

Thats a bit harsh - all the man wanted was a bit of advice - he didn't ask for a sarcastic response - what makes ye the be all and end all with all the info that ye won't devulge.i reckon dublinguy05 should not be banned and should be allow back on the boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

bierhoff1 wrote:
    Thats a bit harsh - all the man wanted was a bit of advice - he didn't ask for a sarcastic response - what makes ye the be all and end all with all the info that ye won't devulge.i reckon dublinguy05 should not be banned and should be allow back on the boards.
    He (may be a she, but as you’ve assumed it’s a he, I’ll run with that) didn’t ask for a sarcastic response, but on the interweb, if you ask for free advice and someone who reckons you’ve not bothered to make an attempt to find out for yourself first, you will get flamed (after all, no one likes giving free advice to people too lazy to make an effort and look for it themselves).

Now, he could of course have defended himself and explained how this was not the case or even reported the ‘sarcastic’ post in question and not reply to it, but he did not.

He replied with abusive language, this was reported and he got banned. Case closed.

This topic is no longer open to further discussion. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement