Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Mile

• 22-03-2005 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Email Last Mile about 4 weeks ago, they'd just announced that they'd be errecting a site in my nearest village (Ferbane),I asked them a few questions like Dates and location of the mast. I'm going to be errecting a mast for my TV aerials soon and I'd like to know where I'll need to be pointing to recieve signal from them.

4 weeks and not a reply of any sort back from them, does anybody have any idea where the mast in Ferbane will be sited? I'm hoping the Water Tower on the Belmont Road as theres Line of Sight to a massive area, and all of the village of Ferbane.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭nilhg

Give them a ring, most of their masts in offaly do seem to be on water towers I have service from the one in Edenderry and am happy so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

It could be the County Council mast on the way into Ferbane from the Birr direction.
    thegills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

thegills wrote:
    It could be the County Council mast on the way into Ferbane from the Birr direction.
    thegills
    This seems to the place, they replied today. If it's the place I'm thinking, it's in a hollow from my location, I've asked them for a coverage map

Advertisement