Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL to make announcement on Broadband

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

No joy on the phone so I mailed them this morning.

With the DSL upgrades from all other ISP's over the weekend, NTL now has one of the slowest/most expensive Broadband product in Ireland. As your website quotes "So call 1800 234 234 now, and get the highest speed, lowest cost
    broadband services available!", can you tell me if/when there will be either a speed upgrade or price reduction to keep NTL ahead in this market?

Let you know in a few weeks when they reply :(

Well I suppose at least they replied:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent e-mail query on ntl broadband speeds. We are continually reviewing and improving our broadband service and hope to be able to make an announcement to our customers on our broadband offering within weeks.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 321 321 or once again e-mail us on customer.support@ntl.ie

Kind regards"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sounds like they're leaving it up to the new owners.

seamus wrote:
    Sounds like they're leaving it up to the new owners.
    I think you're right Seamus :mad:

Advertisement