Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 22-03-2005 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

whats the story with using 82.195.144.58 to get to boards.ie i use it in college but i cant post from it [the reply and add new topic buttens are missing] its only happens when i use it in college. anyone else have similar problems? or know who to get around it
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Quite possibly a stupid question but.. are you sure you're logged in?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

beat me to it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I am in the same boat, you can log in grand but you cant see any of the buttons" New Thread, Reply etc....". Its the same with pie, I used to be able to get in with muppet but now Websense has blocked it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

yes i am logged in.anyone have any ideas what may be causing it?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I got that once when I had "block all images from boards.ie" set...

a possibility there...

hmm mabey LIT are blocking somthing then as i am using Firefox in coll and i dont have it set to block any pics

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I think its sumthin definately internal at lit because I am in a different lab this morning and the buttons work.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Your logging in is based in the cookie on the site. So if it is throwing the IP address to your address line that may be why its getting confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i cant see the post reply buttons in the David Hasselhoff forum. all others seem to be working fine.

• Advertisement

i am using the ip address because www.boards.ie is filtered, so thats not the problem. anyone know any other address's for boards that i could try ?

Advertisement