Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music practical

Options
  • 22-03-2005 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

I've been told by, an unreliable source, that when it comes to the sight reading in the practical, you can be given tablature for the piece if you play guitar.

Is this true or not? If so I will be doing it, if not...

I checked examinations.ie and found no trace of it but did find the guitar piece in regular music notation but tab is nowhere to be seen. I found that here.

I need to know !! So if anyone knows for sure whether or not tab will be available in the 2005 leaving cert music practical please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

i did it last year and i know i wasnt offered it,the clap test is far easier anyway unless your absolutly without any timing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Did it last year and you CAN get tab, but its not easy. I'm a pretty experianced guitar player and i took the tab at our mock practical, and the clap test at the real thing

Advertisement