Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate your teacher

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

crash_000 wrote:
    Either my two old schools have really gotten better, or students are idiots these days.

I mean, the ratings for Rockbrook are actually nice! W T F like. its just...worrying.

whats wrong with all you people??

I checked out my school and I was left with the exact same conclusions as yourself! Perhaps the mods are killing a deluge of bad reviews but there was one or two teacher in my old school that I couldn't imagine ANYONE having anything nice to say about them, yet there they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Pigman II wrote:
    ...but there was one or two teacher in my old school that I couldn't imagine ANYONE having anything nice to say about them, yet there they are!
    Don't I know. My freakin' maths teacher is a psycho. She's always telling us how she never did honors maths (we're in higher level), how her gravestone will look when she dies and how she's so drugged up she "really cannot just focus on anyone"...
    Bloody crazy evil woman...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Im the mod of my school and theres no way id delete bad comments. I do delete some like the one that said about one teacher "she was gorgeous, i still think about her if you know what I mean", so i couldnt really leave that there. It could be that one of your teacher's signed up as mod and is deleting all the negative comments?

Advertisement