Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a problem here !!!!!!

Options
  • 15-08-2001 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

I look at web pages and they are fine but now if i go to boards.ie an topic i go on to blurrs up on me.

I,m not sure what the hell is going on and would like to know how to fix it.....please.
    The only text that stands out is text thats in bold, all the rest is just faded.

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Check what size text you've told your browser to display, if it's too small it can become invisible. Also check your 'Advanced' settings, y'know the tab with all the radio buttons, in the Options yoke in IE anyway, something might be preventing you from properly displaying types of script. And thats about all I can suggest

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Thx seamus, i think i know the problem. It happened at the same time my mouse stopped recognising the wheel being present and i went to fix the bloody thing and it seems my mouse had nearly died and i have to get a new one, there's something wrong with the driver or something , and the plain fact i'm using windows 2000 professional has a big part in this, it someimes doesn't locate some types of mouse and other programmes also, and my mouse is nearly busted. Thats what i think caused this mess for me......bloody Microsoft mouses.

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Don't mind that last post, my mouse is busted ok but the stupid computer has resetted my internet options and put text size to SMALLEST.....why is it there in the first place FFS!!!!!! everything's ok now.

[This message has been edited by Death Sentence (edited 15-08-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Death Sentence:
    the stupid computer has resetted my internet options and put text size to SMALLEST.....why is it there in the first place FFS!!!!!!
    </font>

because saying "ah lets leave out that option- nobody will ever use it" is silly...

perhaps

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭acidweb

Just cos you mentioned your mouse going "crazy", you might have accidently changed the font size with your mouse. If you hold down the Ctrl button and scroll with the wheel, you can actually change the font size. It's a sort of "short cut".

www.acid.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement