Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Kit - Any experience??

Options
  • 22-03-2005 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

anyone had any experience with a window kit?? Are they easy to install?? what kit would u guys recommend??
    i am looking to put a smallish window on the side panel of my coolermaster cavilier 3 case (a clear window). im assuming u use a jigsaw to cut the shape which is a bummer as i am **** with stuff like that, no steady hand.
    Anyone will to install 1 for me for a few € if i bought 1, i cant cut a straight line for shi*t

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

I'm interested if someone wants to offer their services as well. I was thinking of adding a window on my Mach II. Originally I wanted to get some perpex and cut the same shape as the side of it but probably look ugly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

neokenzo wrote:
    I'm interested if someone wants to offer their services as well. I was thinking of adding a window on my Mach II. Originally I wanted to get some perpex and cut the same shape as the side of it but probably look ugly :)

yeh my mach 2 seriuosly lacks a side panel also, but i really want 1 on the cavilier :D

Advertisement