Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Hosting and Design

Options
  • 04-08-2001 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Folks,

I`ve just finished setting up my own web design company and hosting company.

Basically we can make anything you want and host anything you want.

Our prices are very reasonable, our connection is fast and the servers are faster. All Standard web space has ASP, PHP, and Perl scripting ability.

If you Cant afford to pay our £10 a month fee for basic site hosting im sure we can make some other arrangements.

You can even point your domain names to our server for free or you can have a subdomain from one of ours.

If you want more information feel free to contact me on hinch@furious-angels.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

*cough*... spam (?)

Bard
    G'wan... giz a click

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

sure *spam, but maybe there should be an solicitation board??.

smile.gif

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Despite the fact that you're shamelessly plugging your own company (in contravention of the rules?), you havn't even told us the name of the company or given us a URL.

"If you can't afford it, that's okay?" You must be proud of your services!

Honestly... very professional...

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

I feel that your reply backs up my previous remarks pretty well. Thanks!

As a matter of interest: would the sites you develop be coded in much the same manner as your holding page?

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

nope the holding page was a quick 5 minute job and since you ask you may wanna look at a couple of the large e-commerce sites perhaps dabs.com since they were our work initially

• Advertisement

Good to hear!

What parts of the Dabs site did you do? Frontend/backend? Also, when was "initially"?

-Ross

its stuff we did when working as contractors rarther than independant companys we decided to get to gether and form our own company and we did the back end stuff we are all mainly asp/php/perl/java coders front end design isnt our strongest point though we are looking to employ one or 2 specific front end designers as soon as we can

appart from your lame scarcasm
    i havent given the url due to the fact we are in the middle of resesigning the site and as such there is mearly a holding page there

for testing sites behind it.
    But if you actually want to view a holding page feel free.
    www.e-clipsedesigns.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Me Hinchy boy ME!!!!!! :P

yes dazza your one of them as soon as i can afford you 8o)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭acidweb

Did you ever try selling sand to the Arabs?

Advertisement