Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help, and a big favour .....

Options
  • 23-03-2005 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Guys -

Does anyone work for O2 ?

I need to ask a major favour, could you PM me please ?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Banjo013

Hey guys !

Thought I'd repost my request .... still like to find someone working for O2 !

Throw us a rope if you can - thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Why not post your request here? Or at least give a hint? I seriously doubt a random O2 employee is gonna just PM you...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Banjo013 wrote:
    Hey guys !

Thought I'd repost my request .... still like to find someone working for O2 !

Throw us a rope if you can - thanks !

whats the problem ??

The problem's a rather sensitive one that really I couldn't put up in the public domain - and I'm sure it's rightly against the charter anyway !

Just that if I make contact with someone from O2, then I can ask my 'favour' in a more suitable environment.

And it's an important favour !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Would you not just ring O2?

• Advertisement

I'm not an O2 customer. Get the message ?

The 'favour' I need is not one that corporate O2 offers .... but one that only an O2 employee could come up with.

Need I say any more ? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

i think you should either say exactly what the problem is or stop posting, thats my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

kinkstr wrote:
    i think you should either say exactly what the problem is or stop posting, thats my opinion

I agree !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Let me guess...he want's to find out somebodies number... She doesn't like you thats whu she wont give you her number :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Stalking is not what the hip kids do, so don't try something like this again, Banjo013. Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement