Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol connection prob.

• 23-03-2005 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

have been having connection prob for few weeks now .. done various tests with iol tech .. no luck they say it a problem with line and 2 contact eircom.

i contacted eircom and they did a line check and it they said it ok. however my phone also started to act up on a irregular basis (some bad crackling) .. i checked the main junction box that the outside line connects to and there was like a greeny blue rust on it so i contacted them and they will have some1 look at it in the next few days.

however 2night i made a discovery .. i cud not get onlin in the last 2 days at all for more than 3 mins with out been disconnected but when i took the phone off the hook and leave it i would go online straight away and have been online for an hour now with no probs?

so after all that (sorry) i would like to kno what u think the prob is .. iol or eircom line??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Maybe it's just a broken phone? Disconnect the phone from the socket and try again.

Advertisement