Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypowerpoker contact info?

Options
  • 23-03-2005 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Im trying to get in contact with someone from marketing/management in Paddy Power Poker. Does anyone have a contact email address for someone? Ive tried getting it via support but so far no luck.
    Cheers
    -Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Well there is always me Cianos ;) Details are available in my profile. I am the Operations Manager for PPP.. and what can I do for you today? :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am the Operations Manager for PPP.. and what can I do for you today? :)

I am not sure what Cianos wants....but if you are in a good humour maybe you could hook me up with a ticket for city west :D this will just be between you and me of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

PPPPB - I just sent you a private message
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Dub13 wrote:
    I am not sure what Cianos wants....but if you are in a good humour maybe you could hook me up with a ticket for city west :D this will just be between you and me of course ;)

I am also accepting tickets for any of the events that are running over the weekend, seen as I'll be paying into most of them anyway ;)

brown envelope or similar is acceptable, and none of you lot here seen nothin' alright! :D

Advertisement