Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for a Metal Gear Solid board?

Options
  • 23-03-2005 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

There are enough fans surely to warrant one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

There are enough fans surely to warrant one?
    No, theres not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

What would you discuss exactly? The one-game-only forums are usually for games with an active online or modding community.. don't think MGS has either (?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

You know exactly where I stand with MGS PullMyFinger, but I don't think we need a forum dedicated to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Ah ok, just thought when I saw a board for Juggling and David Hasslehoff (WTF?) Id chance my arm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Believe me I hate the hoff just as much as you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Ah ok, just thought when I saw a board for Juggling and David Hasslehoff (WTF?) Id chance my arm
    LOL!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I want a tokimeki memorial: Forever with you dedicated forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I want a me board. I think its about time i got the recognition i deserve :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Deadwing wrote:
    I want a me board. I think its about time i got the recognition i deserve :D

I second that. the world needs more deadwing discussion. Rumour gossipping over possible new shoes that the deadwing might be buying. modding the original deadwing with total conversations. would be class :)

Also, we need an ACTFANCERCYBERNETICKHYPERWEAPON forum. Obviously.

Uh, sorry to dilute your thread even further, pullmyfinger. The MGS forum is an honourable request, but i don't agree with it and i don't think it'll happen, but the above simply had to be mentioned :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

How about a board for suggesting new boards? Why is there not one? Why? oh! Why?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement