Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Xtreme Mod Car show RDS This Weekend

Options
  • 23-03-2005 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I am doing photography at the above event this weekend, if anybody is showing a car or knows of a freind showing a car etc and would like a photograph please email me or contact me through www.brooksphotography.tv

Mods please feel free to remove if any rules have been broken by this thread.

Cheers
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Wow im surprised you havent been flamed yet.

Looking forward to the show hope its as good as before.

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Fcukin Hell...it's €20 admission! Expensive or what!

Anyone go? What was it like?
    I had to give this one a miss :(

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Any chance of some photo's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

For over 100 photographs of the show check out www.brooksphotography.tv, just select "Orders Online" from the right hand frame.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

some good pics there fair play,camper van for sure class :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

BrookieD wrote:
    For over 100 photographs of the show check out www.brooksphotography.tv, just select "Orders Online" from the right hand frame.

Cheers
    Nice girls :)

Also, a few nice cars.

Ok people, the last of the pictures are up, just added another 35 pictures with more girly pics also.

Enjoy

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

mate of mine went...he better have brought his digi camera!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

was workin at it all weekend, sat was kinda quiet but sunday was packed!! was fun, some lovely cars, that skyline mmmmm and the blue bmw :)
    love the pics brookied!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Heard there was abit of a row over some cars flouting the advertising rules & regulations (masquerading as individual non-trackdayperformance tuning companies or something) and who had to be ultimately removed (along with their skylines) from the premises kicking & screaming.. some nice burds (who more than likely had to be paid?) running around the place all the same.

Brookie, you can't be serious about 15 quid a pop for those photos ? g'wan give us afew high-res snaps of that blonde one for nottin' willya,. / waits anxiously with puddin' in da hand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

trackday had lent two of their cars to a website for their stand, on the saturday this was fine but then on the sunday one of the organisers came over with an invoice and they refused to pay as a trade stand, so they took their cars out, it was their own choice to take them out, one of the organisers apparently assaulted one of the car owners and the police were telling him to press charges but he wouldnt, one of the organisers on a major power trip!!

brookie one of those pics is of me so I suppose im entitled to commission yeh???

I don't know what their problem with 'refusing to pay as a trade stand' was, Not like they're short of cash or anything, Isn't there one person alone who purportedly spent upwards of €90,000 with tdp.com,. and twas an ALFA !!!

Ps. Tell me you're the blonde on the right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That blonde is devine!!! :p

I'm in love! :D

More pictures!! More pictures!! More pictures!! :)

Ps. Clairey!! Which one is you? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

528i wrote:
    I don't know what their problem with 'refusing to pay as a trade stand' was, Not like they're short of cash or anything, Isn't there one person alone who purportedly spent upwards of €90,000 with tdp.com,. and twas an ALFA !!!

Ps. Tell me you're the blonde on the right ?
    now thats whats missing from classic car shows :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

who cares about the cars, more women

They're posted over on www.brooksphotography.tv although some of them [like yer one sprawled across the ferrari] are fairly rough looking now wink.gif

That naughty school teacher type one on the left is obviously feckin' mad fer it !

Mods please remove these pictures as they have been taken with my permission from my site. I am happy for people to view my pictures and maybe display here if asked but i have not given permisson.
    Please read the below which is posted all over my site:-
    "© Brooks Photography. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction strictly prohibited by law"

Please remove.

BrookieD wrote:
    Mods please remove these pictures as they have been taken with my permission from my site. I am happy for people to view my pictures and maybe display here if asked but i have not given permisson.
    Please read the below which is posted all over my site:-
    "© Brooks Photography. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction strictly prohibited by law"

Please remove.

Not really fair of you to say that seeing that you "advertise" your site here a few times and now start complaining about us posting pictures from it here.

Jozi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not really fair of you to say that seeing that you "advertise" your site here a few times and now start complaining about us posting pictures from it here.

I have some sympathy for this view. seamus and I have edited the posts in accordance with BrookieD wishes mainly to keep the peace this once. I does seem to me that if such pix are posted esp in lower resolution form that no-one's livelyhood is being damaged.

Mike.

• Advertisement

I did not advertise for people to buy my pictures of this event, I simply stated that pictures were online and you could view them from my site no hassel, Infact if i had of been asked i would have posted the pictures here myself.

Fact was i was not asked they were taken, These pictures are mine lock stock and barrel, If people look and dont buy, fine i have no issue, but do not look and decide to post or link to pictures without permission.

I stated on the very start of this thread that if I broke any rules they were free to delete the thread or email me about it. No such reply was forthcoming so i deem that that I did not break any rules but will gladly not post my site or share my pictures of furture events if it stops people from taking my pictures.

Many thanks mike for your help,
    Not wishing to start any fight or such and have never done so since i joined Boards.ie If low res prints are made and people know these pics are mine it could damage my reputation if others see these as they might think my pictures were rubish. It can and does happen

Again though thanks and the matter is closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

BrookieD they are low res pictures from your site they will only increase the number of people visiting it stop being ridiculous. Honestly, do you want fewer people visiting the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

In the interests of peace, love and understanding...

Thread closed.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement