Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any PokerStars deposit bonus

Options
  • 23-03-2005 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Does anyone know of any deposit bonuses going at PokerStars. I know they are usually tight whores when it comes to dishing out deposit bonuses but none the less are there any available.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

They have a 20% reload bonus throughout March (I think). The one good thing about PS bomuses is they are pretty easy to clear quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Thanks Nicky. I remember hearing something about that alright but wasn't there a bonus code you had to insert when making the deposit. Do you happen to remember what that code was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

If you're just reloading your account there's no code. I got $60 on $300 earlier this month and cleared it very quickly.

Advertisement