Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Headset - Recommendations?

Options
  • 23-03-2005 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a bluetooth headset. Currently have a SE T630. Can anyone recommend a decent one? (By headset i mean the handsfree thing - but not necessarily a car handsfree version).

Ideally i want one that will give 24 hours talktime and cost less than a tenner, but i realise this is unlikely :D Cheaper the better, talktime over 3 or 4 hours is grand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Boro wrote:
    Im looking for a bluetooth headset. Currently have a SE T630. Can anyone recommend a decent one? (By headset i mean the handsfree thing - but not necessarily a car handsfree version).

Ideally i want one that will give 24 hours talktime and cost less than a tenner, but i realise this is unlikely :D Cheaper the better, talktime over 3 or 4 hours is grand.

I got the Plantronics M3000 from Amazon. It's the business, great talktime - don't have exact figures, but I seem to charge it only every couple of months. That's with on average a call every 1-2 days.

You have to be careful, though, the actualy piece that sits onto your ear is very flimsy - I broke mine without much effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gvork

I have a SE HBH-35, it is currently €90 from Expansys. I use it most days and recharge it (using cigarette lighter charger which charges the phone as well) once every week on average.

I know there are bluetooth headsets in aldi this week and in lidl next week for about the €35-40 mark.

Advertisement