Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 speakeasy to billphone??

Options
  • 23-03-2005 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

i've a friend who has a nokia 6100 on o2 speakeasy. she wants to stay on o2 and switch to bill pay.

anyone know the best way to do this in order to get the best deal and service? there are so many ads, both o2 and carphone warehouse and others, any advice would be appreciated.

thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

just go into any O2 Retail store and chat to one of the store assistants.
    I did this last August.
    They'll put you on one of their Choices options - picking the best one for your usage.
    As far as I know there's two main promos from O2 at the mo:

double your free call value for the first 6 months.

OR

A ‘Freedom’ - 3 months free line rental, 3 months free on-net weekend calls and 3 months free insurance

Just be aware that all billpays are contracts for a min of 12 months.

As porting is allowed (can chose any operator with same number), it's worthwhile to shop around as find the best plan for you.
    Ask as many questions as you need.

(personally, I'm with O2 and very happy with it)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Go into both shops and see which one has the better prices for phones, freebies etc. If she's a high spender, she could get a fancy new phone pretty cheap, like the 6230. The two shops will both be selling her the same price plans.
    Also to add to whiskeyman's post if you choose double free call value, you also get one add-on free, I'd go for the 100 free texts per month. That's free for life, not just the six months.

Advertisement