Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP U.S commercial

Options
  • 23-03-2005 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Well it's only been aired today, 1 day before the launch but here it is. Shows off some of the games pretty nicely. Good thing I have mine already :D

right click -save as

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

very trendy, for the price of a PSP though you could dig a well in a poor villege and provide clean water and crops for generations of children. How do you sleep at night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Spacedog wrote:
    very trendy, for the price of a PSP though you could dig a well in a poor villege and provide clean water and crops for generations of children. How do you sleep at night?

Very soundly thanks for asking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Spacedog wrote:
    for the price of a PSP though you could dig a well in a poor villege and provide clean water and crops for generations of children.

But I can't play games, watch movies or listen to music on them. How do you sleep at night without playing games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

I'd rather play a game then dig a well, thank you very much. Besides WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

LOL, game on!!!! flashy ad campaign alright, looks like sony are pushing the music aspect of the PSP to compete with the Ipod too. I think it'll be the must have 'toy' next christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Real nice ad. I'd buy anything that's advertised to the sounds of Franz Ferdinand, though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

That ad was cringeworthy in the extreme. Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

now i HAVE to watch it

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

ah..just more of the usual really...'play against EVERYONE in the world!!!...when you can get online;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Winters wrote:
    But I can't play games, watch movies or listen to music on them. How do you sleep at night without playing games?
    I think that's the real issue here, lads.

I can't get to sleep until I've had a go on Wheel of Fortune on the NESemu on my phone!

Back O/T: what's this about crops?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Cool ad -

Now, where's my wipEOUT!?

Any word on yours yet L5?

Advertisement