Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Studying?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

2nd yr 2nd time round isn't as much fun as 1st yr 2nd time round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'll take ya word for it kitten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Nasty?Ok, you are wasting your life and will end up washing the cars of those arrogant D4 types unless you get your act together! Hope that helps. :)

I would agree that washing a D4 person's BMW would be one of the most soul destroying and horrible jobs one could ever take up but if that was me I would use common sense....... steal the f**king car and give it to the Ballymun kids to joyride! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

[husky voice]
    Ooooooo yeh Zane.
    You're so so sooo baaaad!!!!
    Naughty!
    Bold!
    So so so so bad!![/husky voice]

That help at all?

Meeeooowwwwh kittenkiller!

P.S. kittenkiller: that is such an evil username. You shoudl be ashamed of yourself! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gulp

have been trying to get some work done but not going v well....looks like its cram cram cram at the last minute as usual!

• Advertisement
Advertisement