Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Forum

Options
  • 23-03-2005 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

any chance of getting all those psp ds 4by4 and what not posts into a consoles/handheld forum...its wrecking my head looking for stuff about games and only seeing people complaining/praising a console...

just an idea...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

any chance of getting all those psp ds 4by4 and what not posts into a consoles/handheld forum...its wrecking my head looking for stuff about games and only seeing people complaining/praising a console...

just an idea...
    i agree

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Iv asked this a few times and got no where. They were moving PSP stuff to the PS2 fourm but thats a really bad idea I reckon, handhelds arn't the same as their big brothers.

Then again I was against the PS/XBox move. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Rew wrote:
    Iv asked this a few times and got no where. They were moving PSP stuff to the PS2 fourm but thats a really bad idea I reckon, handhelds arn't the same as their big brothers.

Then again I was against the PS/XBox move. :)
    its a playstation forum, not a ps2 forum...
    makes sense to move psp threads there tbh. the real gamers will only want to read the ds threads anyway :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

tman wrote:
    its a playstation forum, not a ps2 forum...
    makes sense to move psp threads there tbh. the real gamers will only want to read the ds threads anyway :)

lol

If you don't want to read the DS vs. PSP threads there is an easier way than having mods move them or set up a new forum. Ignore them.

Anyway moving them into their own forum will attract fanboi's and clueless gamers. Just look at the state of the PS forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

It’s not as if the amount of PSP and DS threads (about them, not their games) will stay constant. The European launch of the DS was only the other week and the US PSP launch is just happening.

As Retro said, ignore them. Ignore them just like you ignore threads about games you dont want to know about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement