Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N-Gage QD Problem

Options
  • 23-03-2005 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem with a Nokia N-Gage QD. When you try to access O2 GPRS WAP it attempts to connect, the “G” in the little square box appears in the corner but then you get the error message “Web: Connection time-out” regardless of what site you try to access. MMS is working fine.

O2 Customer Care has resent and manually gone through all the settings to no avail and admit to being baffled. I’ve googled the error message and found a few T-Mobile users in the UK who’ve had the same problem but no solutions.

Has anyone come across this and managed to fix it? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭southpark

yes man the same thing happened 2 me i phoned meteor cuz i was downloadin something and that came up and i got credit tooken off me 4 no reason they said they wud send me 2 messages and i was 2 save them 2 the phone then i had 2 turn it off 4 about 5mins then i had 2 send a blanc mms message 4 free 2 myself and i havent tried it since i hope it works 4 u and i hope i helped cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

Also - make sure the firmware on the N-Gage QD is up to date - this may help.

- Neil

Advertisement