Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Mexico Day - UCC

Options
  • 23-03-2005 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

today was international mexico day in ucc, if you saw people wearing ponchos and sombreros and other **** like that well done you experienced mexico day. go enjoy some corona extra now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

we''ll people mexico day has passed and i am damn sure i had a great laugh. next year we promise it will be even bigger and better. 2fm were supposed to mention it today on the damian farreluy show but the langer didn't. oh well...keep em peeled for more or check you college accounts because everyone in ucc got an email yesterday!

if we get enough replies from this we will put up some finny videos chronologing our day of mexico!!come on people!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Oh No!!! I Missed Mexico Day!!!??? NOOOO!!!

What's mexico day? Never heard of it before. Anyway's, I for one would like to see somw vids to find out what it's like.

Reply No 1

And Counting...

are you realy life mexican???this is not enough posts yet to put up videos, we need more but basically the vids are of us interviewing people and walkiing about in ponchos. if you are in ucc check your student email account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

hmmm. mexico day? were there any kidnappings?

• Advertisement

How come it's "International" Mexico Day anyways? Surely a "Mexico Day" would suffice?

Were there big hats? Lots of Tequila?

its international because its a celebration of mexico not only in mexico but throughout the world. its probably the single best holiday of the year. attempts to contact the mexican ambasador to ireland are going to be made and we will try to get him to open it next year.

oh and there were hats alright!

Advertisement