Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for proggy!!!

Options
  • 07-09-2001 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

i am looking for a decent proggy for downloading sites i'm currently viewing, a proggy that will d/l graphics, html, etc. the whole load. any suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Internet Explorer does that if you save the page doesn't it? or are you looking for something that can download the whole site? I think there's a tool called WebFerret or something that does that.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Website Extractor
    Website Extractor is one of the fastest known website downloaders available today
    http://www.esalesbiz.com/extra </font>

Courtesy of MSN search. Didn't bother checking it so if it's not freeware/shareware just type 'website dowloaders into MSN search 'cos there was loads more there.

"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." - Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by seamus (edited 07-09-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Linux + wget smile.gif

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 -gAuD-

• Registered Users Posts: 12 futont

I found teleport pro to be easy enough, for the non unix/linux users.

• Advertisement
Advertisement