Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic Car & Bike Sale - City West Hotel - Sunday 3rd April

• 24-03-2005 4:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Classic Car & Bike Sale - City West Hotel Saggart - Sunday 3rd April

Buy or sell your classic cars @ The Classic Car Sale,

City West Hotel, Sun-3rd-April 12pm.

See Buy & Sell Classic Section or call Dermot 01-6600622 for details

See Attached Poster for Details !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Is anybody going - I will be there with my 72' Alfa Romeo Gt 1300 Junior, 54,900Km on the clock, left hand drive, Restored early 90's - in regular use. :D

5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Is anybody going - I will be there with my 72' Alfa Romeo Gt 1300 Junior, 54,900Km on the clock, left hand drive, Restored early 90's - in regular use. :D

Is there a cost to attend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

5 euro and they give u a catalogue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

I might pop along. I take it you are not offering your car for sale if you pay the €5!

We need to identify ourselves to eahc other somehow.....

I could wear odd shoes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

sorry thought alfasud was reffering to merlin classic auction this weekend in ashbourne. 300 dodgy cars for auction a fiver in, not sure about citywest.

• Advertisement

Last years event had a huge turn out with over 140 classic cars and bikes on the day.

There was a €5 entry charge to the show - which covered parking and access to the cars and around 50 sales took place on the day.

This years event boasts a larger venue with extra parking - and you can also enjoy a carvery lunch in the hotel.

Special room rates are available in the hotel - So contact The City West Hotel on <01-401 0500> for details. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Nice car Alfa.
    But who makes your reg plates ? ......the gaps between the numbers/letters is huge :eek: (i.e. 72 - KY - 531 should be 72-KY-531) .........details count ;)

Silvera wrote:
    Nice car Alfa.
    But who makes your reg plates ? ......the gaps between the numbers/letters is huge :eek: (i.e. 72 - KY - 531 should be 72-KY-531) .........details count ;)

I think those plates are just not flashy enough - ideally id like to be able to have personalised plates

These plates are cool :D

plate.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

state plates in the uk,will make any shape,colour,style, 30.00 euro a pair,good price and service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

see ya there then alfie... i promise to mop up any drool I leave behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

I think those plates are just not flashy enough - ideally id like to be able to have personalised plates

Your current reg in this style of plate would be more appropriate - and look much better ! ...................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I might go kick some tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 AndyT

I think i'll venture along if I can persuade my beloved of the benefits.....I'm in the early stages of looking for a classic but i'm not going to buy at an auction... Still, i'm sure it'll be a learning experience! Nice Gt Junior, Alfasudcrazy

AndyT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭PaulK_CCI

If all goes well, I should be driving over my Datsun 240Z and Mercedes 450SL to join the show

Datsun 240Z

Mercedes 450SL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Has anybody got a list if cars for sale as i might be able to persude the auld fella to go up if theres somthing he fancies owning there.?

Advertisement