Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Speed Upgrades

• 24-03-2005 8:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭

I sent off a mail to UTV last week asking about when they were going to upgrade and queried any possible changes in cap/upload speed as a result.

I received a response yesterday saying that they are planning to update all users as and when Eircom enable the exchanges. This is due to begin on 4th April and will take approx 10 days to complete and there will be no charge to the end user.

My questions on upload speeds and caps were unanswered.

Richard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

What is up with their customer support? I sent a mail about a week ago asking about this AND more pressingly, asking questions about what options are available after our contract runs out next month, with no response whatsoever. I remember sending another email about another matter a couple of months ago, and we never recieved a reply to it at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Closing this. There's no point in speculating on what the ISPs will do with the caps. When we have solid information you'll know about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement