Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 24-03-2005 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

The last 3 or 4 days I have came onto boards and the icon beside threads that you click to show you the last post on that thread (firstnew.gif) aren't actually the last post. For example, there are no new posts on this forum even though I last visited board at about 00.20 last night and there was a post after that last night. Its not too bad today but the last couple of days there were hardly any new posts on the forums (like I'd just visited an hour earlier). I am the only one in my house that uses this site and I am using Mozilla.

The opposite happens a lot too, I could have read all the posts on a forum, I'd go out and come back to boards and there'd be a load of threads marked with new posts that I'd read earlier.

Apologies in advance for my lack of vocabulary on these things. :)

Ah, I've just read over my post and realised that it might well be that boards extension I got on this forum a few days ago. Well, the second paragraph is obviously down to something different though as that has been happening months. I can't remember who made the extension but can this be sorted?
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement