Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Game FM2005

• 24-03-2005 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello All,
    I am sick of playing FM2005.
    I will send the full copy in its box to whoever can give me the best reason to send it to them.

Looking forward to some interesting replies.

Winner will be announced whenever I get time to return to this site.

Regards,
    Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 liamdye

I Would LOVE the free game as i have seen all the great features on the free demo and have also seen all the posts sent on this forum stating the best players and the cheap wonderkids. I would love the real full game so i could try out all the players sent in by FM05 experts. Also most (if not all) of the people who send posts on this forum have the game already but i have not so would love to be not only perosn probably in the world who does not have the main game.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please pick me as the winner.

Thanks
    Liam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

liamdye wrote:
    I Would LOVE the free game as i have seen all the great features on the free demo and have also seen all the posts sent on this forum stating the best players and the cheap wonderkids. I would love the real full game so i could try out all the players sent in by FM05 experts. Also most (if not all) of the people who send posts on this forum have the game already but i have not so would love to be not only perosn probably in the world who does not have the main game.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please pick me as the winner.

Thanks
    Liam
    I have no legs. I win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

because I like sauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Drogman

I've recently lost the skill to pull the todge off myself, so I need something to match the satisfaction that I have lost.

Thank you :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I think I should get the parachute because I'm great.

Gimme the game, ill pay for the stamp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Mine is broke and I can't reinstall so give me it please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

I've been playing the game since the 97/98 version, well that was the first one I bought. I played CM2 in my mates gaffe. The last few years I've been having to make do with older budget versions because I'm a poor 3rd level student, like I had 01/02 for the last year or so, now I just got CM4 on the cheap, but I really want FM. I played the demo and was just amazed at how good it was!!

Please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

<snip>

I think it's a great game, it's a little too detailed sometimes though. All the dealings with the media are a bit if a pain - you're asked to comment before and after everry game.

In my first game when I got it I got sacked for talking to the media too much.

Mod edit - No talk of warez is allowed, please read the charter. Mak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

I already have a copy of the game, but i want another because i could do with a nice drinks coaster.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

All the dealings with the media are a bit if a pain - you're asked to comment before and after everry game.

Errrr... no you arent. You get asked to comment very infrequently. Anyway, you dont have to comment at all if you dont want to. You have the option to release comments about previous and next games, about your players, and about other managers but its up to you to actually do it.

[OT]You could send it to me because i like collecting shiny objects. I would love it and hug it and....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Dempsey wrote:
    I think I should get the parachute because I'm great.

Gimme the game, ill pay for the stamp.

I already have it but this guy should win.

"Its me, in the nip, with the dog..." - Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 markol

I will be back later on during the week to pick a winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i don't need the game,

but a few pics of you would be LOVELY.

or a cake-jumper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ok heres my tale of woe.

It was a bright sunny, a lil windy day in the small town of Dublin! A young inspiring lad named Dan (me) was cruising through the town on his 12 speed peddle bike! when I decided to go off roadin through the trees and unto a trike path! i was cruising along through the trees, when all of a sudden a rock jumped out in front of me! i did everything i could too move away and not hit him, well it seemed like he wanted me too hit him, cause where ever i tried to turn he was right there!! so i hit the rock hard and landed on my head! (no helmet) and after i awoke after a hour or so, i had an epifany that i wanted to be a Football Manager and not a Mountain Bike racer! So I decided to buy a computer instead! I became very knowledgable in the ways of football tactics!! So ever since then my life long dream was to become a Football Manager!! please let me have my dream, wont u let me live, wont you please let me live!

and another thing i cant remember my life before that accident!! so maybe i was a football manager before and i didnt know it!! and i cant really remember anything since then either!!

Oh did i mention i wanna be a Football Manager!! I need to feel the POWERRRRR!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I live with chinese people, they drive me nuts.

Id like to hit them with it....champion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

meh, giz it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BASQISDEAD

Cant you see its just a joke he only has two posts!
    ps
    I would make a great mother of that game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

BASQISDEAD wrote:
    ps
    Really? Oh shít! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Who'da thunk it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

BASQISDEAD wrote:
    ps

You have 3. Maybe you're the joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

markol wrote:
    I will send the full copy in its box to whoever can give me the best reason to send it to them.
    hello markol,
    I have recently emmigrated to the USA. People here think a football is egg-shaped, and there's no hand-ball rule! I have been sorely missing the sport that I once enjoyed so much in my homeland. I have to read the internet for news on my favourite teams. I can't even find that game for sale here!

Please allow me to live in my own little world of make-believe football, because i can't watch match of the day, and have missed all of Ireland's international matches since last summer.

Many regards,
    Balfa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

ididn't listen to anyone here, bought cm 5, its ****, am uninstalling it now, when it finishes i'm going to chop it up into tiny pieces, then feed it to my goldfish, cos thats prob all it will be good for, so i need a new game, can i have your fm? Please? Please Please? Please Please Please? Just give me it will you? Go On?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

dcarroll wrote:
    ididn't listen to anyone here

IN YOUR FACE !

Never underestimate the power of boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Be nice to the poor unfortunate soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

clearly this is a piss take

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 markol

Liamdye.
    Congrats. Enjoy the game.

There are a lot of sceptics here by the way.

Regards,
    Markol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭maxpower

ahhh am i too late???? i want it!!!!

what am i talking about!!! i already have it...lol :confused:;)

Advertisement