Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you get enough sex ?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

Myth wrote:
    Cue 500 PM's from users to *Page*. :p

Oh and did you get mine?

pitty i got none :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

*Page* wrote:
    So sorry joe but i'm all lady... maybe check out some of the atari j's on what are we poll in after hours

Whats an Atari J? And how do you find a thread?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=238098

Atrari j....... shame on you......

ah *pets head* ... tee hee hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Sex?

I get so little that when i get laid i feel like im cheating on my hand

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time ... nice 1 Gopher, I'll be in a good mood for the rest of the day!!

i jinxed myself!!

after posting that my sex life was fine it faltered!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

ive such a high f*ckin sex drive! i dont get near enough! i love it!! i need to feel the weight of a man on top of me, lol

ye...........
    this sucks!! i'm in work and i am horny all because of stooopid memories..................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

*Page* wrote:
    i jinxed myself!!

after posting that my sex life was fine it faltered!!!
    Interesting...

My sex life is crap!

/waits

*Page* wrote:
    ye...........
    this sucks!! i'm in work and i am horny all because of stooopid memories..................

i hear ya sister. and i hate when men say "sure, your a woman, you can go out and score whenever you want"

sure ye go without....... i've been shaking my leg so much my foots about to fall off!!!

i cant sit still, its terrible...
    and to make it worse i'm off to stay on an army base(i love men in uniform) and i can't touch any of them!!! my brother in-law has this big thing that he doesn't ant any of his family or friends to do anything with anyone because they'll end up with a name(this i understand.. and to be honest i don't go around shagging random strangers. its just the tempation!!!)

• Advertisement

oh god!!! men in uniform!!! thats the equivalant to me going to stay in a fire station. i love men in all the fire gear!! saw a stripper on saturday night and he was dressed as a fireman, good god, i nearly passed out

mmmm firemen.....

ok this conversation isn't helping things at all and neither is my calandar!!!

ah jaysus!!! you trying to kill yourself?? if any men look like those guys in the picture give me or page a pm!! hee hee

Advertisement