Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GMail login Problems

• 24-03-2005 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Anybody have issues getting into Gmail just the last few mins????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

nah works fine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

stuck on error 12029. any ideas on how to get rid? theres a big exclamation mark going through the purple envelope. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭(insert name)

the gmail plugin in firefox didnt work, so i went to gmail.google.com and aswell as password and username it asked me to enter a code from a pic, like when you sign up for something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

This is what im getting on the screen. Anyone having this problem. I cant log in the the gmail account.

(There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
    The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bit of a long shot from Googles' perspective.......but.....

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=63590

!?

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot from Googles' perspective.......but.....

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=63590

!?

Done that, every thing ok. Whwn i go to sign in i get HTTP 404 .

Anyone any idea,s??? Ive went through a whole rig more roll.

According to here, it could be your anti virus. What AV are you running?

Can you get on to other web sites?

Edit: Also here.

According to here, it could be your anti virus. What AV are you running?

Can you get on to other web sites?

Edit: Also here.

I can get on to other sites, anything to do with gmail i cant get on to. Im using AVG .

Kippure wrote: »
    I can get on to other sites, anything to do with gmail i cant get on to. Im using AVG .

Any firewall installed? If you ping gmail.google.com do you get a reply?

• Advertisement

Any firewall installed? If you ping gmail.google.com do you get a reply?

Normal windows firewall.

I get this when i try it.

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
    The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

Still no joy. Illl have to hit this with a hammer:D

46b4a898-41b0-417f-8066-4891ed7f8a35 this is in my temp folder. It wont delete?

46b4a898-41b0-417f-8066-4891ed7f8a35 Anyone know what this is. It wont delete from my temp folders, no matter what i do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Kippure wrote: »
    Still no joy. Illl have to hit this with a hammer:D

46b4a898-41b0-417f-8066-4891ed7f8a35 this is in my temp folder. It wont delete?

46b4a898-41b0-417f-8066-4891ed7f8a35 Anyone know what this is. It wont delete from my temp folders, no matter what i do?

is it a folder ? does it contain anything/will it let windows explorer show its contents ?

try downloading Unlocker

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    is it a folder ? does it contain anything/will it let windows explorer show its contents ?

try downloading Unlocker

Its a folder,contains a file which cant be opened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

You aren't using Opera by any chance are you? I couldn't login for ages with Opera, just kept going back to the login screen. I had to clear all the cookies for it to work again.

You aren't using Opera by any chance are you? I couldn't login for ages with Opera, just kept going back to the login screen. I had to clear all the cookies for it to work again.

Not using opera. Im going to wipe the pc and start again.

Advertisement