Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jeep Engine Replacement

Options
  • 24-03-2005 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Anyone here know of anyone doing engine swaps on jeep Cherokees?
    I have an offer in work of a lovely one in work...spotless, all the extras...downside is it's a 4 litre Petrol!!

I'd hate to pay the tax+petrol on that.
    Ideally throw in a 2.5 diesel engine...haven't come across anyone doing that kinda thing recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

mcguiver wrote:
    Anyone here know of anyone doing engine swaps on jeep Cherokees?
    I have an offer in work of a lovely one in work...spotless, all the extras...downside is it's a 4 litre Petrol!!

I'd hate to pay the tax+petrol on that.
    Ideally throw in a 2.5 diesel engine...haven't come across anyone doing that kinda thing recently.

forget it, it will never be right. take it as it is or leave it.no one does it anymore as people actually expect quality now adays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

I think you be right. Haven't come across anyone!
    It seems to be still popular with the landrovers/rangerovers...petrol out +turbo diesel in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

ivi do swaps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

dogz wrote:
    ivi do swaps

they do but jap cars and stright swap

Advertisement