Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

html dreamweaver help

Options
  • 24-03-2005 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

hi, i m having problems with coding a site, i want to place either a image or block of colour behind a breadcrumb at the top of the site. also i have a couple of headlines in bold which id like highlight with a rectangle of colour around as well.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

can you screengrab the page, and edited in photoshop or whatever to show exactly what you are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

A bread..crumb?

Use CSS.

For the thing you want an image behind, put it in a fixed-size Table Cell and set a background-image Style property for the cell.

For the headlines, define a new header style with a border Style.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Ive a slight probelm with d/w too. I had d/w 4 on my computer and it opened no probs, I recently aqquirred mx 2004 and went about doing the same thing i done with 4. I copied all the files from the disc over to my computer then added the application from start menu programmes. I done this with 4 and it opens up no problem. When I try open mx 2004 like this nothing happens. I get the little loading symbol then nothing.
    anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Is there no self-installer on the disk, or why are you doing it the medieval way?

Advertisement