Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Calendar to Mozilla Sunbird.

Options
  • 24-03-2005 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Might be OT but has anyone got code or a link to some prog/application/plugin that will allow me to import Boards.ie Calendar into my Mozilla Sunbird. More of a test rather than any actual use at the moment. Trying to stear myself away from M$ and so far so good. Except pda sync. Has anyone came accross a pda ppc address book that doesn't need to use M$. rather than the ageold question how do I import my address book in to thunderbird... I know save as outlook and export but don't want to keep doing that every eve. Easier to publish one address book like a .mac and then sync to that version every time changes are made. Anyone know of any pet projects that are doing this with PPC/thunderbird/.mac etc...

Regards, John

Advertisement