Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mexico

• 24-03-2005 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Myself and this missus discussing about possibly going to Mexico sometime but not Cancun as ive heard thats like Mexico`s version of Ibiza for the yanks,so not there,can anyone recomend any other resorts?Is it cheap,best time to go,etc..any info appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭RyanfromNJ

well, u are definitely right about the Cancun thing... stay away from there unless you are around 17 years old... however, I must say when I was there 2 years ago, I met 2 very cool people from Dublin who inspired me to go over to Ireland for holiday... and that was worth it, but I wouldn't go back to Cancun again....

If you are dead set on going to Mexico, Puerta Villarta, or Cozumel.... both very cool places.... if you're going over that way, skip Mexico altogether, and go to Punta Cana-Dominican Republic... not as "touristy" and just as nice if not better!!! good luck!!

-Ryan

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I have been to Cozumel its close to Cancun so you could take a day trip and find out about Cancun for yourself.As for Cozumel its nice a very relaxed place,good for the shoping (so the other half tells me).Its on the sea so you get a nice cool wind which helps in Mexico.

If you are thinking about going to Cozumel let me no and I will try and dig up abit more info.

Advertisement