Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

See how perceptive you are.

• 24-03-2005 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/twophotos1.html

hey i just got sent this link in my email, what you have to do is spot the difference between the two photos, hey if any of you have played the spot the difference game upstairs in the hub you'll have an advantage.
    Basically you have one minute to spot the difference between the two pictures, also turn up your volume cause when it goes to point them out it does it with sound.
    They say an intelligent person can spot the 5 differences

Comments

Yeah that was hard. I recommend the rest of you turn up the sound A LOT coz you can barely hear the answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Oh... I wonder what this could be... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I got 2,134,123.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Is this After Hours or the DCU board tbh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i near sh1t myself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

sounds like a new and amusing joke... must be something i've never, ever seen before...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Holy crap, I turned it up loud and next thing this crazy red face starts screaming on the picture!! :eek: God almighty, gave me the fright of my life!

It never said what the differences are? Is it just the picture of the mountain and the lakes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Cleanup on aisle snapscan1212p

Advertisement