Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing da business !?!

• 24-03-2005 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hey, My bro is pickin his subjects and he REALLY wants 2 do business. :rolleyes: I don't do it but is it easy/hard? Dey dont offer business in my skool but wat would ya tink bout doin it outside of skool?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

If he has any sort of brain, he will *get* buisiness. Its not a bad subject for "points-whoring", as people usually score fairly high on it. Just tell him not to get complacent with studying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Yea tell him to do it. Its probraly one of the easiest subjects to study on yourself because all it is is regurgitating information and once he is familiar with the exam and the marking scheme he'll be on his bike. Does require study though and theres no easy way round that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

Yeah it's quite easy.Alot of common sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Its fairly easy, i got an a2 in ordinary and i just had a quick flick through the book the night before. If he tries he could get a good grade at higher level.

Advertisement