Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Of War

Options
  • 25-03-2005 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Never heard anything about this game but it seems to be getting fantastic reviews.

IGN gave it
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/596/596778p1.html

Its on 96% on Metacritic out of 13 reviews.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

WOW! That looks amazing.

And this is the PS2 right? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

nevernev wrote:
    WOW! That looks amazing.

And this is the PS2 right? :eek:

tis.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep, been hearing astounding things about it. One guy I know who imported it is insisting it's the best game to come out on the current generation of consoles. Shame the rest of us plebs have to wait until June for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ivylooloo

Just played it. It is amazing, but really hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

man i was on gamerankings last nifght just looking at the best rated games for every console and i saw this but hadnt heard of t. it looks savage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

This looks cool alright, but I'm not going mad or anything, am I?

It is March right?

Usually around now we get a few weeks between great new releases to finish all the cool Xmas releases but just over the last couple of weeks we've had RE4/MGS3/SH3/DMC3/GT4 and the DS!

and the worst part is, I'm broke and all! *SAD SMILEY FACE*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

yeah heard of this game a while back, saw it on gamerankings. it's another dual-layer dvd so tells how a big a game it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its only dual layer because of all the extras included with it.

"The disc is DVD dual layer and has over 2 hours of extras, some including the 'Making of God of war', Trailers, deleted levels and Mosters of Myth video and other unlockables for deafeating the (detailed in the instruction manual)."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

O_o just read there's nudity in this game... Yoink!

• Advertisement
Advertisement