Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

=w= for Dorans?

Options
  • 25-03-2005 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Weezer's Dublin gig has been confirmed...and so has the venue?

http://www.albumfive.com/tour.php
    check out the dublin date...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Check out www.weezer.com/tour/index.html the venue hasn't been decided and there's as much chance of Weezer playing Dorans as theres is of Jove playing the olympia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

:rolleyes:
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I'll have my hash pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i actually sent an e-mail to them when i read the original thread about no ireland date.. not saying i have anything to do with it simply a bizaare co-incidence... isn't eamonn doran's a bit small for weezer though, i mean they'd fill a tent easily in oxegen or one of the open air stages surely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

Must be getting mixed up. Aiken promotions say they have them "provisionally booked for Vicar Street on June 7th"

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭MoeJay

***DUBLIN IRELAND fans*** The details of the Weezer show on June 7th have been announced. The show is taking place at the Vicar Street venue, and tickets go on sale next Wednesday, April 13th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭captainplanet

yes! i'm counting the seconds til then.

How many does vicar street hold. i heard 700??? is that right? I hope not

They renovated it about two years ago and took all the tables out so its capacity is about 1500-2000 now.

Cant wait for this even if the new song is pretty ****.

• Advertisement

its not the worst song they've done

Its completley sold out however my ass has five tickets.

God bless coming to work early and using 5 different computers at a time to get onto ticket master :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

smart man, got 2 meself.
    how fast did it sell out?
    wahoo!

I've been told it sold out in 5 mins and MCD wouldn't bring them over on the Maladroit tour because they said they had no following, they could have sold out the point for gods sake..

Advertisement