Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Irish Broadband

• 25-03-2005 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for unrestricted uploading and downloading with a Irish Broadband ISP?, any good ones....?

(I'm NZ now and will be home in a few weks time)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

www.irishbroadband.ie.....do they have a service in wexford town?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

check their site they have coverage maps there, but off the top of my head i don't think they do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I'm fairly sure Smart will launch in Wexford later this year and they meet your criteria. A lot of the capped services aren't enforced either in reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Moving to the Broadband forum, where you'll probably get a better response.. good luck in the search.. your first step is probably to check if the eircom exchange is DSL enabled (as more than 90%) of broadband here is DSL based. If it is then you have a choice of providers. Some will argue that wireless is better (symmetric, and no line rental) .. so you might want to check out them too.

Others will advise you better on the local area.

.cg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

thanks for your help....................what is the best dsl price in irl?

Advertisement